Role-Play+Randomness= US!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four Trees

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Four Trees Empty Four Trees

Post  Cloverkat Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:11 pm

Where the four clans meet in peice under the full moon.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Four Trees Empty Re: Four Trees

Post  SparkyKat Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:36 pm

My group and I came to the Four Trees, a bit late. Bramblefang puffed out his chest, like a general as I stepped up.

SparkyKat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:49 pm

I signalled for my group to follow me down. I saw only Smokestar was present so far.
"Ready for another love fest?" i mewed playfully, knowing she knew i meant Sagestar.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:54 pm

"Yeah.." I sighed. Bramblefang looked defensivly around, as he was very protective of his clan mates.

SparkyKat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:59 pm

"Did you leave some warriors at camp?" i asked. I always wanted to make sure her clan was okay, ven though it wasnt my own.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:02 pm

"Yep. Good ol' Lightecho is on charge. She's a good kid."

SparkyKat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:07 pm

"New warrior?" i asked, "We seem to be low on warriors and kits. . . " i mewed sadly
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:12 pm

"Oh well.. you have more than me."

SparkyKat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:18 pm

"I believe i saw some kitty-pets roaming around" i nudged her, just messing around, refuring to one of the past Thunderclan leaders, Firestar, who was born a kitty-pet.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:29 pm

"Yrah.." I chuckled. It was odd none of the leaders had shown yet, but I stayed put.

SparkyKat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:34 pm

"Could they have forgotten?" after that, i knew i had mewed to soon. Fadingstar and Sagestar were coming in fast.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:46 pm

I sighed. Fadingstar and Sagesar were finally here. Fading was a male, and so was Sage. Fading was normal. Sage was in love with me.

SparkyKat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:51 pm

NRR: wait! oops! i forgot! Gav aplied to be Shadowclan's leader! so Fadingstar is now Waterstar.

I sighed as the other 2 leaders jumped up.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:56 pm

"Are you guys ready?" I watched at Sagestar winked at me. I halfheartedly smiled.

SparkyKat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:25 pm

"I am"
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:11 pm

"Good.. everyone else?"
Sagestar nodded, a twinkle in his eye. I waited for Waterstar's response.

SparkyKat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:16 pm

NRR: nvm Gav wants to be a warrior lol sorry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:23 pm

"Well, first off, I want to congradulate everyone in every clan, for working their hardest to get through this Leafbare," Cats cheered, "prey and game has come back, so we will not have intense rivalry, such as before. I am hoping that we do not start fighting over mates.. as mating season is around the corner.." Some sighed, others cheered, "Cloverstar, what do you have to say about this oncoming Newleaf?"

SparkyKat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:26 pm

"I hope every clan prospertes and has many kits!" i purred loudly. Many cheered lightely. I saw a glare flash for me from Sagetail.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:30 pm

NRR: Sagestar, lol.
"What is it about?" Fading asked, curious,
"It's about sharing your love and friendship for someone. It was celebrated a long time ago, but why not have our own?!" Everyone, besides Fading, me, and possibly Clover. I sighed and looked towards the ground.

SparkyKat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:36 pm

"Sharing affection is wonderful, but taking after two-legs?" i almost spat, but didnt, so i could at least TRY and keep peacefull. "If we should celebrate anything, it should be of our own, not made up by two-legs." murmers and nods of agreement almost surrounded me.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:40 pm

Sage glared at her and continued on,
"Yes, even if it was taken after two legs, we could do it better than them! We could even make up our own holiday! It could be better than the humans ideas!" Cats also nodded in agreement. The cats who like Clover's idea was on her side, and the cats who like Sage's idea was on his side. Fading and I, nobody was behind us at all. I was a bit nervous by this, and thinking it would turn into an arguement. Fading was my good friend. He may have been male, but he wasn't obsessive over me. He was like a brother. He mouthed to me, Should we go? I mouthed back, No, let's try to stay here. He nodded.

SparkyKat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:47 pm

"At least we dont have the prophecy to worry much about anymore" i whispered/laughed into Smokestar's ear.
"Wait!" i mewed over all the comotion. It had just struck me. "How would you know of two-leg celibrations?" after i asked, a few gasps rose.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:54 pm

"What do you think?" He roared. "I was trapped in a tight cage most of my life! I had barely gotten any food or water! I've heard twolegs talking about it, obviously." He showed a long scar on his back. A gasp rose again, " At least, when they were talking about something called TPing.. Something I've never heard of." He sighed. "And that's how I know of it." More people were coming to his side now. Fading and I shuddered. We both wanted to dart away from this, but our feet felt like they were stuck to the grass.

SparkyKat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:10 pm

I glanced back at Smoke and Fading, knowing how they felt. I mouthed, Please stay
"If they treated you so badly, then why would you want to celebrate or copy them?" many moved back to my side, even a few who were with him first. I gazed on my side, and easily spotted Roseheart, Rainwhisker, even my clan members i brought where there. I looked around once more, and spotted my brother, Darkheart. He smiled up at me, showing he agreed with me and was still loyal to family.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum