Role-Play+Randomness= US!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blutjager: A Vampire-kitty Story

2 posters

Go down

Do you like it?!!!!!!! PLEASE TELL MEH!!! Or else...

Blutjager: A Vampire-kitty Story I_vote_lcap0%Blutjager: A Vampire-kitty Story I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Blutjager: A Vampire-kitty Story I_vote_lcap0%Blutjager: A Vampire-kitty Story I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Blutjager: A Vampire-kitty Story I_vote_lcap50%Blutjager: A Vampire-kitty Story I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Blutjager: A Vampire-kitty Story I_vote_lcap50%Blutjager: A Vampire-kitty Story I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Blutjager: A Vampire-kitty Story Empty Blutjager: A Vampire-kitty Story

Post  Artimis Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:08 pm

Meow. Yep, I started writing a new story today (10/22/09). Though the very beginning is on a school computer, I wrote the second part just a min ago and want to know what you guys think of it. And, yes, it is about kitties! Because I luffles kitties. :3 Mew~

Warning- It's a little violent.

Here it what I have on this computer:

Larch narrowed the black pupils of her piercing red eyes to tiny slits as she closely scanned the neighbor’s yard as the long dead grass caught flame. She watched each of her neighbors come out, screaming and cursing.
As she watched them, she noticed one of them, a rather short boy with brown hair, did not seem the least bit disturbed, but rather satisfied. She blinked, feeling someone’s eyes burning upon her back. Larch looked around, then spotted Bluttanz, one of the youngest, and most skilled, Seekers of the clan. Bluttanz had been born to the greatest legend of a father, Blutjäger, to which the Mansion of Blutjäger was named. And if that wasn’t enough, his mother had been De Zomer, the swiftest, stealthiest Seeker in all of history, who had her own legends of her great hunting. It was said that she had hunted more Cursed Bloods, human and animal alike, than any Blutkatze. De Zomer had been murdered by her sister, De Herfst, when Bluttanz was very young, so no one talked about her in front of him. He had so much more to live up to than anyone. Larch envied him, and in a way, hated him because of that. Though it did strike her as odd that she couldn’t stand the other young she-cats flirting with him. And when they did, she always left the room in a foul mood.
Larch flicked her tail in irritation and looked away. “What do you want?” she hissed at him. Her ears pressed against her head for a moment as a loud boom of thunder shook the ground.
“I’m hunting.” Bluttanz mewed simply in Larch’s ear. Larch jumped in surprise as he spoke. She hadn’t realized him jumping over to stand next to her.
Larch quickly sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws before meowing bitterly, “What aren’t you hunting with what’s-her-face?”
“Who, Ada?”
“Yeah, her.”
“I don’t know. Why do you care?”
“I don’t!” Larch spat defensively. “I don’t care who you hunt with.”
“Okay, then.” He said, rather calmly. “There’s a Cursed Blood down at that house. With the fire.”
“No duh.” Larch mewed sourly, then stood up. “That one will probably feed the whole clan for at least a couple of days.”
Bluttanz nodded in agreement, stood, and leapt to the edge of the roof top. A cruel smile replaced Larch’s angry expression, and that same smile slithered across Bluttanz’s face. “Ready?” Larch mewed, the twisted little grin still on her face.
“You bet.”
Side by side, Larch and Bluttanz leapt off of the tower. Larch landed silently, while Bluttanz landed with a low thud. Once on the ground, they stalked through the shadows, trying to avoid their neighbor’s porch lights. A thought struck Larch as they were climbing onto the roof of their neighbor’s house. “Who’s going to be bait?” she meowed.
Bluttanz let out a mrrow of laughter, then said, “Isn’t it obvious?” Larch’s ears burned with embarrassment.
“Right. Silly question I’ll go a-”
“I mean me.” Bluttanz interrupted. “You aren’t cute enough to be bait. The only thing you would attract would be sewer rats.”
“Why you little Esel!” Larch snarled, then jumped down into a dark corner of the almost-completely lit yard. Hearing the loud noise of a siren, Larch hurried up. She started mewing like a kitten, and soon the small brown haired boy glanced over. The boy wandered over, and soon saw Larch. As he was reaching down to pet her, the boy let out a small wail, before nothing. His body fell to the ground, and a pool of blood soon formed on the ground of the patio. On the boy‘s neck, four deep teeth marks oozed crimson blood.
“Curiosity killed the cat.” Larch said, looking up at Bluttanz, blood dripping from his mouth.
Licking around his mouth, Bluttanz answered, “Only this time, it’s a little different.”
They exchanged cruel smiles, before bending down and lapping up the blood. After they finished with what was on the ground, Larch carefully planted her front rows of teeth into the boy’s neck.
“Be careful to only use the front teeth so we can bring the blood back to the Blood Pit.” Bluttanz reminded her.
Larch let out a low growl of warning, and Bluttanz lowered his head. “Hurry, his parents are bound to notice soon. Here, let me get the rest, you start for home.” Larch stopped, stood up, nodded, then jumped back onto the roof. She paused for a moment, and stared down into the burnt yard, then hissed in irritation as it began to rain. She quickly sprinted across the roof, leapt down with a thud, and ran across the street.
She paused at the back gate to the mansion, which was made of metal, and had been painted black. It had a lot of little curves and swirls in the black metal. Holding it closed was a thick, black chain with a huge black lock. It looked even older than the ancient stone wall that went all around the Blutjäger Mansion.
Larch heard a growling noise, and turned around, expecting to see Bluttanz, but instead saw the amber eyes of a black dog standing there. It’s face appeared to be in a permanent snarl.
“What are you doing in Bluthund territory?” The dog growled, taking a step closer, muscles rippling under it’s pelt.
Larch’s eyes stretched wide. Her fur fluffed out, making her look two times her normal size. Bluthunden didn’t usually come this far to the border.
“What are you doing on this side of the border?” The dog snarled more forcefully, and took another step closer, making Larch back up to the point where she could feel the wall behind her. Out of nowhere, two more dogs appeared. One was a female with short chocolate brown fur and black eyes, and it looked like her ears had been cut to stand up. The other was another male, and he had long, matted black fur, and only one eye, which was deep brown. All three of them loomed over her, all three of their rib cages were showing, and all of their faces had that same permanent snarl.
Where is Bluttanz when you really need him? Larch thought, beginning to shake.
Larch let out a high pitched shriek as the chocolate female jumped at her, knocking her to the ground. “Somebody, anybody, help me!” She wailed.

--------
Bad kitties! :O
I made a poll for it.... because it's fun.

Last edited by Artimis on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artimis
Artimis
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Blutjager: A Vampire-kitty Story Empty Re: Blutjager: A Vampire-kitty Story

Post  Gavina Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:28 pm

OMG THAT IS FRICKEN AMAZING!!!!!!! Shocked Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 'S!!!! XD
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Artimis Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:02 pm

I edited it a bit, so I'll post the edited version now, then start working on the story more.

Edited Version:

Larch narrowed the black pupils of her piercing red eyes to tiny slits as she closely scanned the humans’ yard as the long dead grass caught flame. She watched each of the humans come out, screaming and cursing.
As she watched them, she noticed one of them, a rather short boy with brown hair, did not seem the least bit disturbed, but rather satisfied. She also noticed with her well-trained eye that he was being possessed by the Cursed Blood.
She blinked, feeling someone’s eyes burning upon her back. Larch looked around, then spotted Bluttanz, one of the youngest, and most skilled, Seekers of the clan. Bluttanz had been born to the greatest legend of a father, Blutjäger, to which the Mansion of Blutjäger was named. And if that wasn’t enough, his mother had been De Zomer, the swiftest, stealthiest Seeker in all of history, who had her own legends of her great hunting. It was said that she had hunted more Cursed Bloods, human and animal alike, than any Blutkatze. De Zomer had been murdered by her sister, De Herfst, when Bluttanz was very young. His father, Blutjäger, had gone mad after his mother‘s death, then ran straight into Bluthund territory, never to return. No one ever talked about them in front of Bluttanz, leaving him to think he was orphaned at birth. He had so much more to live up to than anyone, and yet he didn‘t even no about! Larch envied him, and in a way, hated him because of that. Though it did strike her as odd that she couldn’t stand it when the other young she-cats flirted with him. And when they did, she always left the room in a foul mood.
Larch flicked her tail in irritation and looked away. “What do you want?” she hissed at him. Her ears pressed against her head for a moment as a loud boom of thunder shook the ground.
“I’m hunting.” Bluttanz mewed simply in Larch’s ear. Larch jumped in surprise as he spoke. She hadn’t realized him jumping over to stand next to her.
Larch quickly sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws before meowing bitterly, “Why aren’t you hunting with what’s-her-face?”
“Who, Ada?”
“Yeah, her.”
“I don’t know. Why do you care?”
“I don’t!” Larch spat defensively. “I don’t care who you hunt with.”
“Okay, then.” He mewed, rather calmly. “There’s a Cursed Blood down at that house. With the fire.”
“No, duh.” Larch hissed sourly, then stood up. “That one will probably feed the whole clan for at least a couple of days.”
Bluttanz nodded in agreement, stood, and leapt to the edge of the roof top. A cruel smile replaced Larch’s angry expression, and that same smile slithered across Bluttanz’s face. “Ready?” Larch mewed, the rather twisted grin still on her face.
“You bet.”
Side by side, Larch and Bluttanz leapt off of the tower. Larch landed silently, while Bluttanz landed with a low thud. Once on the ground, they stalked through the shadows, trying to avoid the humans’ porch lights. A thought struck Larch as they were climbing onto the roof of the human’s house. “Who’s going to be bait?” she meowed.
Bluttanz let out a mrrow of laughter, then said, “Isn’t it obvious?” Larch’s ears burned with embarrassment.
“Right. Silly question. I’ll go a-”
“I mean me.” Bluttanz interrupted. “You aren’t cute enough to be bait. The only thing you would attract would be sewer rats.”
“Why you little Esel!” Larch snarled, then jumped down into a dark corner of the flame-lit yard. Hearing the loud noise of a siren. Larch quickly started mewing like a kit, and soon the small brown haired boy glanced over. The boy wandered over, and soon saw Larch. As he was reaching down to pet her, the boy let out a small wail, before nothing. His body fell to the ground, and a pool of black blood soon formed on the ground of the patio. On the boy‘s neck, eight deep teeth marks oozed the metallic looking black blood. A thin black fog hovered around the boy’s wounds.
“Curiosity killed the cat.” Larch mewed, looking up at Bluttanz, thick black blood dripping from his mouth.
Licking around his mouth, Bluttanz answered, “Only this time, it’s a little different.”
They exchanged sarcastic smiles, before bending down and lapping up the blood. After they finished with what was on the ground, Larch carefully planted her front rows of teeth into the boy’s neck and started draining the black blood.
“Be careful to only use the front teeth so we can bring the blood back to the Blood Pit.” Bluttanz reminded her.
Larch let out a low growl of warning, and suddenly started choking. Bluttanz burst into laughter, until Larch gave him a look that seemed to say I swear I’m going to kill you! Bluttanz lowered his head. “Hurry, his parents are bound to notice soon. Here, let me get the rest, you start for home.”
Larch stood up, nodded, then jumped back onto the roof. She paused for a moment, and stared down into the burnt yard, then hissed in irritation as it began to rain. She quickly sprinted across the roof, leapt down with a thud, and ran across the street.
She paused at the back gate to the mansion, which was made of metal, and had been painted black. It had a lot of little curves and swirls in the black metal. Holding it closed was a thick, black chain with a huge black lock. It looked even older than the ancient stone wall that went all the way around the Blutjäger Mansion.
Larch heard a growling noise behind her. She turned around, expecting to see Bluttanz, but instead saw the amber eyes of a black dog standing there. It’s face appeared to be in a permanent snarl.
“What are you doing in Bluthund territory?” The dog growled, taking a step closer, it’s muscles rippled under it’s pelt.
Larch’s eyes stretched wide. Her fur fluffed out, making her look two times her normal size. Bluthunden didn’t usually come this far to the border.
“What are you doing on this side of the border?” The dog snarled more forcefully, and took another step closer, making Larch back up to the point where she could feel the wall behind her. Out of nowhere, two more dogs appeared. One was a female with short chocolate brown fur and black eyes, and it looked like her ears had been cut to stand up. The other was a male dog, he had long, matted black fur. It’s eyes were deep brown. All three of them loomed over her, all three of their rib cages were showing, and all of their faces had that same permanent snarl.
The Bluthunden were the ancient enemies of the Blutkatzen. As anyone with half a brain knows, dogs and cats have never liked each other. Well, in the Blutkatzen case, it’s much worse than just a little ‘argument’ over which breed is better. Oh, no. It goes back way further than that. Back to the time of the Everlasting Drought. But, you will learn more about this at a… later time.
Where is Bluttanz when you really need him? Larch thought, beginning to shake.
Larch let out a high pitched shriek as the chocolate colored female jumped at her, knocking her to the ground.
“Somebody, anybody, help me!”
Artimis
Artimis
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:18 pm

dude dude dude, more more more, like now now now XD
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down