Role-Play+Randomness= US!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death is Only the Beginning

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do you think?

Death is Only the Beginning I_vote_lcap50%Death is Only the Beginning I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Death is Only the Beginning I_vote_lcap0%Death is Only the Beginning I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Death is Only the Beginning I_vote_lcap0%Death is Only the Beginning I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Death is Only the Beginning I_vote_lcap50%Death is Only the Beginning I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Death is Only the Beginning Empty Death is Only the Beginning

Post  Artimis Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:54 pm

>Shot< Hate the name. Anyway, I'm working on a story...... So..... yeah......

Part 1: Raincurse

Chapter One: Over the Edge

I padded alone on the rocky mountain path, rain pouring down so hard I thought my fur was getting slowly ripped off. As I walked, the words Riskdawn had said were ringing in my head like an annoying bug bite; "Death isn't so bad. Death is only the beginning of life, it's not so bad," she had said. I can't admit to the pain walking alone for all of time is, so I'll just go on. The pain will subside.... Hopefully. I thought sadly as I sulked, my head hanging.

I continued to go on for what seemed like hours. A large cracking noise from higher up on the mountain made me jump. What was that? I looked around urgently, beginning to shake from both fear and the cold. I-I'm already d-dead.. I-I can't die again... can I? I wondered, my gaze shifting around. Right as I looked up, I realized what the noise was, and that if I didn't run, I'd be smashed! Panic gripping my stomach, I started to run down the wet, slippery, rocky mountainside path. My paws started bleeding as I ran. Lightning struck not too far ahead, the noise making me panic even more. Without thinking, I turned and ran back the other way. I then realized I was running straight for the rock slide! I screeched as rocks slammed into my stomach, I was just barely able to stay on the cliff. Another rock, this time larger, tumbled right into me. I slipped off the edge of the cliff, and fell down into the darkness of the world below, pain tingling my body. How can this be...? I'm already dead.... How...?

Kinda short... :\

Last edited by Artimis on Tue May 19, 2009 8:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Artimis
Artimis
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Death is Only the Beginning Empty Re: Death is Only the Beginning

Post  Cloverkat Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:02 pm

post the next chapter now!!!
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Artimis Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Okay, okay!

Chapter Two: Back

I felt a poking on my shoulder. My nose twitched at the stench of blood. My eyes opened the slightest bit, and then shot open when I saw the source of the poking. It was a pup! I hadn't seen one for what seemed like ages. I tried to hide my surprise, but I failed. How am I even back...? I wondered, but decided not to stay on the thought too long just in case I was dreaming. I tried to get up but fell back down as pain shot through my whole body. The pup tilted its head. "Are you alright?" It asked, sitting up straight. I opened my mouth to answer, but nothing came out of my mouth when I did so. My eyes grew wide. Why can't I talk? I thought in misery. Right when I started to panic at not being able to talk, a squeaky puppy voice interrupted me. "You look like you slipped down a rocky cliff!" It exclaimed.
I sighed. The pup gave me an odd look, as if it were judging me. "I'm Lillydance, by the way." The pup informed me, her fluffy white puppy fur shinny and smooth in the sunlight. Though there was something odd about her, I ignored it and nodded, showing that I had heard.

I had stayed with Lillydance and her family for the night, but no longer. I slowly padded through the pine forest, my paws stinging from the now-open cuts I had gotten a day ago. Looking at the ground, I padded out into the sunlight. The pine forest had ended, and now, in front of me, there was a beautiful, perhaps the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen, river. It had gleaming water that was blue and clear. Numbly, I crossed the small river. It's beautiful clear blue water was colder than it had looked. I thought I was going to sink in the ice-cold water, as I could barely move. The trees on this side were taller than the ones on the other side, and I wondered why that was. Once on the other side, I shook out my fur, and realized how much I would regret that. I stared in shock at the four wolves standing in front of me. They were all well muscled and bigger than me. I stood shaking. Maybe I could make a run for it? No, that wouldn't work. I looked around, trying to find a way around them. There wasn't one. Dang It! I mentally screamed. I looked at the wolves, my tail between my legs. I heard them talking to each other about what they would do. "Storm, what do you think?" A dark ginger colored male asked. "I don't know." A light cream female said.
"Well, I think we should take it to our alpha." The other female, mid-grey in color, answered. "Well, I don't!" The second male boomed, his black pelt was well groomed and his amber eyes showed his anger. "It trespassed! We should kill it!"
"That's insanity, Raye!"
"It's what we should do!"
"Raye, we're taking her to our alpha!"
"That's stupid! Why don't we just dispose of it now?"
"Raye, we're taking her to our alpha and that's final!"
"Who made you in charge, Flame?" Raye snarled questioningly, his voice sounded as if he were trying to resist ripping something apart. Raye turned his head and looked at me, his cold hard stare made me flinch and look down.
The little mid-grey female interrupted Raye's stare, "why don't we just get on with it? We don't have all day!" She growled, shaking her head. "Abby is right, we need to get a move on." Flame agreed, and then looked over at me. I had fallen over, and tried to escape while they were arguing, my attempts were all in vain. "Get up!" Raye roared at me before stalking off into the deep green pine forest. Storm and Abby followed quickly, leaving just me and Flame on the bank. "Come on." He said, a low growl edging his voice. I got up and followed him into the pine forest with my tail between my legs.

Veryyy boring chapter, sorry. U.u
Artimis
Artimis
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:49 am

work work work! lol its REALLY good
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Artimis Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:06 am

I'm working! I'll probably get the next chapter done when I get home from school!
Artimis
Artimis
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:50 pm

hurry!
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Artimis Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:42 pm

Chapter Three: Poor Welcome

The camp was inside a dip that had fern and baby pine and other trees and shrubs and bushes around the edges of the clearing. There was a small den that looked like it may be the nursery, it was in the far left corner of the camp. There were also a few boulders and rocks in the clearing that was the camp. In one of the boulders there was a crack that had ivy growing over it slightly, but the opening was big enough for a full size male wolf to fit, and on the inside as least three full size males could fit. There were at least twenty wolves total in the pack, counting the pups, apprentices and yearlings. I, myself, was little more than a yearling. Raye had made his way to the boulder in the center, he stood outside the enterance and called a name, I didn't catch. An older smoke grey male padded out, his old grey muzzle was beginning to get white with age. He looked across the clearing at me, and then looked at Raye and nodded. I didn't know what they were saying, and I was growing shaky. I blinked, only then noticing that I was standing alone near the enterance, I also noticed that a large white female had gone to guard it. She was glaring at me, and I lowered my ears. I frowned when I realized everyone had gone inside their dens or were glaring at me. The old smoke grey wolf padded slowly over to me and looked down at me. I must've looked pretty pathetic to the old wolf, who I believed was the alpha. My still damp fur was matted and dirty, and I had dried blood on my pelt from falling over the edge. I looked up at him, my dull bluegreen eyes failed to hide my worry. "Don't worry. You're safe here," he said in his old raspy voice, looking slightly sympathetic. "I'm Ash, the alpha of the pack. I've given commands that you are not to be harmed... Yet." He coughed deeply, then pointed with his nose towards an empty den that looked like it hadn't been used in a while. "You are to stay there until we decide further what to do with you." He coughed, before turning and walking back into his den. I looked warily at the my new lodgings. Then walked over and went inside. It was very dark and it took my eyes some time to get adjusted. I sat down so I wouldn't trip over anything.

Not a very long chapter, but it's okay.
Artimis
Artimis
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:49 pm

good! lol i would post more of my story but people stopped postin. im a bit confused about how she is sapost to be dead. . . but i shall figure it out!
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Artimis Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:50 pm

Very Happy Yes, you shall find out soon enough. XD
Artimis
Artimis
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:37 pm

rofl hurry pease!
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Artimis Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:00 pm

Imma stop posting the story for a while....
Artimis
Artimis
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:01 pm

*sighs* fine, but i want douple postin after! XD
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Artimis Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:03 pm

Okay. XD
Artimis
Artimis
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:03 am

hurry!
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:46 pm

faster faster faster!!!!! Razz
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Artimis Sat May 09, 2009 10:46 pm

Chapter Four: The Beginning of Trouble

Three days had gone by and I was still treated coldly by everyone. Espically Raye. And it made me very uncomfortable. Well... I suppose... I'll just have to get used to it.... I thought to myself, feeling slightly sad. I laid down on the soft moss in my den, and thought about how I had come back, although I couldn't even remember anymore how I had died in the first place. I thought it may have been a battle, but, I wasn't certain. I sighed, this is how it's going to be for a whil-
"You lazy fool! Get off your tail and GET OUT HERE!"
I jumped to my paws. Shaking, I emerged into the light to see Raye standing there with his teeth bared.
"YOU ARE THE WORST EXCUSE FOR A WOLF I HAVE EVER SEEN! AND I'VE SEEN A FEW!" he boomed, "You were supposed to be up two hours ago and clean the Elders den! YOU MORON! You made poor Rainsong clean it by HERSELF!" His voice was as cold as ice as he spat the last part. I flinched, startled by how mean he could be. This is going to be worse than I thought.....
"NOW GO AND CLEAN THE NURSERY BEFORE I RIP YOU TO SHREDS!"
Wide-eyed, I quickly ran to the nursery, not daring to look back.

I stood near the edge of the water, and poked my paw in. It was quite cold and I was hesitant to get in. Willow, a young black male, had no problem jumping in and swimming. Unlike me, he was enjoying himself. I sat down a few tail-lengths away from the water, not wanting to get wet.
Artimis
Artimis
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Sat May 09, 2009 11:56 pm

write more now. . . lol plz
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Artimis Sun May 10, 2009 12:01 am

Okie. I'm workin' on it!
Artimis
Artimis
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Sun May 10, 2009 8:22 am

nnnnnnoooooooo!!!!!!!!!! is it done? houw bout now? now? wait wait...now?! What a Face
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Artimis Sun May 17, 2009 8:12 pm

Chapter Five: Enter Shadowfire

Shadowfire, a massive black wolf with amber eyes, watched as the 'pithedic' little wolves splashed around in the river below. "I will rule this land, not some mute puppy!" he spat, "she has no idea why she has even come back, and she can't even kill a beetle!!" Snarling, he stalked back into the shadows of the rocky mountain cave in which he sheltered with what was left of my pack.
The inside of the cave was bigger than you would think from the size of the enterance. It was cool inside, and the walls had small, thin streams of water dripping down them. In the center of the cave, there was a small pool of water. Stalactites and stalagmites grew from the cieling and floor, though there were very few coloms, and the ones that were there were small.
Shadowfire made his way to his nest and slumped down into it. It was made of moss, feathers, and the pelts of other animals, including enemies, and traitors to the pack.

Ancient rage pulsed through him as he thought of that day. She may have beatten me once, but that will never happen again! he thought, ripping at the rocky ground. Why did I lose on that day, anyway? I shouldn't have lost so easily! He thought; after all, before that day, he had never lost a battle.
Paw steps on the rock grew louder, and Shadowfire looked up to see one of his most loyal and trust worthy captains, Blackhex, standing in front of him. Blackhex was dark gray with lighter flecks of gray scattered around his pelt. Blackhex had only been among the pack since the beginning of winter, and already had high respect.
"Lord Shadowfire," he said, closing his yellow green eye as he dipped his head in respect. "We have come across a few...difficulties..."
"What kind of 'difficulties'?"
"Well, it seems we have lost Honeyleaf..."
Shadowfire twitched, trying very hard not to lose his temper. "What?" he said, twitching.
"It seems she ran away last night. She we-"
"I swear I'll kill her!"
"Sir-"
"Find her and bring her here, NOW!"
"Yes, My Lord."
Shadowfire watched as Blackhex ran to the other side of the cave, his tail held high as he and two other wolves pushed through the small cave entrance. If he fails me....

Last edited by Artimis on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Artimis
Artimis
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Sun May 17, 2009 10:00 pm

im kinda confused XD
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Artimis Sun May 17, 2009 10:07 pm

*Claps* Good! XD
Artimis
Artimis
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Mon May 18, 2009 8:33 am

Shocked XD
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Mon May 18, 2009 3:41 pm

ha ha! i read everyday, no confusion here!! Razz ^^
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Mon May 18, 2009 5:27 pm

so do i! but she wrote it a bit confusingly. . . im just a bit confused on the point of view. . i think i know, but im not sure
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum