Role-Play+Randomness= US!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leader's Den & High Rock

Go down

Leader's Den & High Rock Empty Leader's Den & High Rock

Post  Cloverkat Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:16 am

I got up and stretched. It was almost time for the gathering. I looked ver to see my mate, Badgerfur, still snoring lightly. I let him sleep, he'll need the energy. I padded out to high rock and called a meeting. I chose carefully for who i was bringing. This was only the second meeting since Sagestar has admitted his love for Smokestar. He seemed to be growing wilier every meeting. Next thing we now, he will anounce war to try and bring his idea into our lives by force. Smokestar was a close friend, i was almost fearfull for her, because Sagestar was a controling tom. I picked a few from my senior warriors, knowing others should stay back in case. After i had my group, i woke up my mate and we headed off to the four trees.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Leader's Den & High Rock Empty Re: Leader's Den & High Rock

Post  Cloverkat Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:35 pm

I gathered my clan and told them the news.
"I have found a good hiding cave! Those who wish to stay and fight, part to the right, those who wish to stay in the cave, go to the left. After they parted, i saw Treejump was trying to get Jaykill to come to the cave side.
"I want to be able to die for my clan! not as some old furball!" he spat. I jumped from my rock and padded to them.
"Jaykill, as a friend, i think it would be best if you go to the cave. As your leader, i tell you to. You know your death will be mourned as if you died like a warrior."
"Fine. But only because you are the best leader ive seen in my seasons" he mewed that sweetly and moved to the cave side. I smiled after him, he was a cranky elder, but a sweet one. I looked over to the fighting side. Badgerfur, Roseheart, Rainwhisker, Kestralfang, Dovefeather, Frostrose, and Mosspatch where all ready. Even Mistpaw Kindlepaw and Mallowpaw looked almost eager. Featherwind smiled at me from the Cave Group, with her kits playing around her feet.
I connot let my clan down. They believe in me.
Whiteheart padded into the fight group from her spot outside the MC den. She sat beside her sister, Mosspatch.
"I will lead you to the cave, after i leave, start a fresh kill pile as soon as possible. I will have Whiteheart bring you herbs before the battle." i motioned at the Cave Group, "Warriors, start to build our fresh killl pile. Aprentices, help Whiteheart start to gather herbs." this time i motioned to the Fight group. Badgerfur padded up to me.
"Let me help you lead them to the cave"
"If you promise to sleep when we get back."
"Deal" he mewed happily.
"When you see the sun start to rise, sleep." i called out to all. "Try and wake up before the moon comes back up." i walked towards the camp entrance, Badgerfur at my side, the others following behind.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:44 pm

"All cat old enough to catch their prey, join under the high rock for an anouncment" i called out the ancent words used many times over. As most of that cats gathered around, the elders outside their den, Featherwind standing outside the nursery with her kits cirling her in play. even Roseheart sat outside the MC den.
" We no longer have to battle. The war is over. But i need a potrol with me for an early gathering in only a few minutes. And yes its true im going to have kits. But its to early to go into the nursery." i finished. I wanted to go and sleep, but i saw the rising sun and gathered my patrol of my mate, Mosspatch, Kestralfang, and Rainwhisker
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down