Role-Play+Randomness= US!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Rock, Meeting Place

Go down

High Rock, Meeting Place Empty High Rock, Meeting Place

Post  SparkyKat Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:31 pm

I announced to my clan, "Everyone.. you must prepare for war. Gather the kits and hid them udnerground. Bramblefang will guide them, the elders and out queen to the underground dens. After doing so, please report to me ASAP. I want all of my apprentices to be guards and scouts. I want Hawkpelt, Frostwing and Lightecho to guard with them, in case of a harder attack. The rest will follow me." Everyone did as I told, and we gathered up in a large group.

SparkyKat

Back to top Go down

High Rock, Meeting Place Empty Re: High Rock, Meeting Place

Post  SparkyKat Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:19 am

After Bramblefang got everyone to safety, I announced, "This will be a hard battle. So, instead of attacking, we will defend. I will hunt as much as I can, making sure that we will not lose health in case of attack. I need Swiftcloud to bring any hurt members to my den, for rest and healing. Bamblefang will help protect me, in case of enemy attack."
"Yes, ma'am!" He shouted proudly,
"That's the spirit! Now, instead of having you guard anywhere, I will split you into groups, guarding the three points of our area, the east, south and west sides. In the east side, the hardest way to get to our camp, you will have Cinderpaw, AShwind, and Sorreltail. On the South side, the least protected side, I want Hawkpelt, Lightecho, Sandpaw and Sunpaw to guard. For the most mangled side, I need Frostwing, Wildpath and Leavepaw to guard. Now, befoe this happens, rest. I will wake you up at sundown. I want all my kits, elders, abd queen to stay underground, where I will try my best to feed you. Since the hutning pile is high, I will just catch 5 rabbits. Now, pleae, report to your duties!" Everyone cheered, and then got to work. Some sharpened their claws, others rolled themselves in the dirt, as camoflauge. Since my apprentices were about to be warriors, the were in little harm. I quickly put some rabbits in the hidden food pile, and went to sleep, knowing it would be time. Soon..

SparkyKat

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:07 pm

As it was approaching sunset, I woke everyone up, "Everyone.. prepare for war. I want you to get to your stations ASAP. Bramblefang and I will be at the Mountain." Everyone nodded and got to work.

SparkyKat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down