Role-Play+Randomness= US!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vamp High the book

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vamp High the book Empty Vamp High the book

Post  Cloverkat Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:35 pm

I'm trying to write a book about a girl going to a vampire school. . . so far alot of my freinds have said its good, but i want your opinions. Im workin on CH$ but here is CH1 first.

Chapter One
Aunt Sandy

I sighed as I got out of the taxi. I clutched my luggage in both hands as I steeped onto the porch of the yellow house. Setting one down for a moment, I rang the door bell and stepped back.
“I told you! - Oh. If it isn’t my late brother’s 17 year old daughter. It seems you have grown since you were a babe. . .” my Aunt said almost disapprovingly, “Don’t just stand there! You’re letting the mosquitoes in!”
I grabbed a hold of my luggage again and walked in the house. I just stood there for a bit, looking around the entry way. Aunt Sandy bustled into the kitchen before peeking out.
“Your bedroom is upstairs down the hall, last door on the right. Honestly I don’t know how you teenagers manage just to screw around.” She said waving around a wooden spoon.
“Thanks for letting me stay. . . with you,” I stammered
“It wasn’t my decision! Your father and his stupid will. Don’t expect to stay long; I want you in a boarding high school in a week. Two at the most.”
I looked at her in surprise, but decided it best not to argue. I walked up the stairs to my temporary bedroom. I didn’t even bother with unpacking; I just threw myself onto the pink comforter and cried. How can that witch think I can go back to school so fast?! My parents just fricken died barely 4 days ago!

I balled my eyes out until when I checked the clock, it was almost 7 o’clock. I dried my eyes and re-applied my mascara. I went downstairs to find Aunt Sandy sitting in a plush chair, eating a bowl of pasta. My stomach growled and Sandy looked back at me.
“Did you expect an old woman to cook for a 17 year old?!” she asked with a full mouth.
“No, not really. . .” I said then turned and went into the kitchen. I raided it until I could at least find leftover steak. I slapped it onto a plate and threw it into the micro-wave. After what seemed like way to long, I had a steaming, medium rare steak begging to be eaten. I ate it all, almost wanting to suck the juices up. Sometimes I think I should be a vampire. I laughed at my own thought.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vamp High the book Empty Re: Vamp High the book

Post  SparkyKat Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:37 pm

That's epicness.

SparkyKat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:44 pm

Thanks, i'll post CH2 when i get some more comments.

and i like the joke at the end, cuz you can tell its about vampires from the tittle, and she says and all and yeh lol.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:06 pm

Lol. I really like it. Can't wait for CH2! Do you have all the characters and such?

SparkyKat

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:21 pm

really nice aunt dontcha think?
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Gav: lol

Spark: And im not sure.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:53 pm

Chapter 2!!!!

Chapter 2
Schools

I opened up my laptop and looked up private schools for Landusky. Looking through the lists of private schools wasn’t too hard, but their prices rocketed through the roof. I finally narrowed down my choices to 3. I automatically knocked off one because its price was over $150. So now it was Grunt High School and Krain High. Just by the name I wanted to go to Krain more.
I looked at the prices and the open slots. Grunt was about $95 a week for education and board. But Krain’s was only $90 for an entire month! I was about to click ‘Apply’ when I saw there were no open slots for classes. A smaller button caught my eye on the corner of the laptop screen.
‘Night Classes’ were in small read letters. If I hadn’t been watching closer, I would have missed it completely. I clicked it and read through.
Closed. Closed. Closed. Open!! One last slot was open for the night classes. And I was going to take it. I hit apply beside the open slot. I filled all the paper work out, and sent it via e-mail to the school board. I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. Flopping onto my bed, I could barely sleep; I was so anxious and excited.
Finally, sleep took over. I dreamt of cunning eyes staring at me. Perfect mouths opened to show pink blood stained fangs. A single face emerged from the shadows totally. A perfect male face stared into my eyes. I could tell he was holding back some emotions, but he let curiosity spark into his eyes. Before glancing over his shoulder almost nervously, he spoke in a velvet voice, “You must look beyond the shadows, to find the light in shrouds of darkness. And even shadows in the light,” after he said that, his face disappeared.
Soon the other stares seemed more menacing. I tried to back up, to find nothing to support me. I fell back, farther and farther into darkness. Cruel laughs sounded in my ear. I looked over to see another face, gapping its mouth, showing blood red fangs. It seemed to engulf me.

I sat up in my bed, breathing hard. My dream had been so bizarre. I haven’t dreamt in awhile. I thought pulling on a pair of jeans. I went strait to my laptop and opened up my e-mail. I looked through the forwards and the “I’m sorry” letters. I finally found one that said ‘From Krain High’. I opened it eagerly to see only a short sentence.
“We thank you for sending your application, it is pending.”
“That’s it?” I whispered to myself. I walked down stairs. They said it was pending. That’s either a way of saying they’re slow or a nice way of saying you can’t get in. I grabbed a box of cereal and poured it with milk, not really paying attention. I glanced down at my bowl to see it almost overflowing. I quickly sipped up the extra milk and ate the rest. I walked by the downstairs master bedroom to hear Aunt Sandy snoring loudly. I decided not to wake her and risk a cranky old lady, and chose just to take my cell phone.
I called a taxi and was soon on my way to the mall.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:57 pm

Loves it. Totally. Write more or perish with the rest of us boredom pests.

SparkyKat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:01 pm

lol im workin on CH 4
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:37 am

You better.

SparkyKat

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:34 am

oi sounds good!! and dont ya mean ch3?
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:18 pm

no, i have CH 3 writen
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:20 pm

Ten why doncha post it?

SparkyKat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:30 pm

wanna make you guys want it more
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:07 am

your a BUTT!!!! post it!!!!!
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:57 am

let me finish CH 4
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:31 pm

Write moar!

SparkyKat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:38 pm

Chapter 3
The Mall

I walked from the taxi to the mall entrance, my sneakers squelching a bit in the puddles of past rain. The doors opened easily, inviting me in from the fall air. The food court was vibrant with activity of all ages, mainly teens.
A perfect Saturday. . . for them. I thought as I passed by them. I rushed a quick brunch from a cheesy fast food place and was on my way again. I went straight to the best store I knew. Ubber Epic.
I came inside to see a wonderland of my own. It was a mixture of goth and animal lover. I quickly found the animal t-shirt section. A certain shirt caught my eye. A small bat looked at me from a purple background, smiling sweetly and saying, “I bite.” I grabbed this and a few other shirts along with a pair of jeans. I walked up to the cashier, giving her my items.
“$59.56 please,” she said in a droning voice. I groaned but handed her the money. “Thank you, please come again,” she said in an almost forced voice.
I walked to the food court after a looking around some more; it was noon by now and my stomach grumbled angrily at me. I grabbed a small thing of french-fries and headed for the door. Crude laughing sounded from my left. I looked over to see obvious snob girls laughing and staring at me. I looked down to look what I was wearing, being a bit self-conscious. I was wearing my tie-die baggy shirt, with simple jeans. I glared at them before starting towards the exit again.
“Baggy t-shirts are ssooo last millennium!” I heard one girl try to whisper before they erupted into giggles. Just what I need. I though, Snob chicks criticizing me.
I was tempted to run for the door but I kept my composure for once and walked to the door then my car. The buildings zoomed by and I was home within 20 minutes. It took me almost 50 to get to the mall.
I slammed the door closed, for some reason, I was fuming with anger. I went the living room and turned on the TV. The news was on. I checked the clock; it was only 1:30. All that was on the news was terrorists threatening us again. A huge shadow came upon me. I looked back to see Aunt Sandy, tapping her foot.
“What’s wrong with closing the door lightly?” she asked.
“Nothing you would understand,” I replied before pushing past her. I ran right to my room. No, my temporary room, I thought. I cried very softly, trying to make it not obvious.
After a few minutes passed by, and I was calmed down, I reached for my laptop. I clicked to e-mail, to find I had another bucket load of e-mails. After sorting and reply to most, I came to an e-mail that was titled ‘Krain High.’ I opened it, trying to keep my expectation low.
“Your application has been accepted, but before you attend, the head of school must meet you. If you would please reply and put down a date that you are open for one. Thank you.”
I almost squealed with delight! I forgot about the mall and every thing for a bit. I replied that any day soon was good. I was so anxious and happy I couldn’t leave the room without either screaming to tell Aunt Sandy, or I would be jumping up and down. So to try and calm myself down, I turned some music on and played internet games until the sun had faded from the window. I ignored my demanding stomach and went straight to sleep
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:30 pm

Hey, since no one is postin, imma delete this topic tonight.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:31 pm

NO U DONT!!!! I COMMAND YOU NOT TO DELETE!!!!
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:28 pm

no one's ready anymore. At least not aknowledging they are
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:02 pm

well thats them! the only reason i never noticed was the "new posts" doesnt pop up for me so i just guess what you guys post in
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:06 pm

XP

fine here is CH 4

Chapter 4
Accepting

I woke in the morning, earlier than usual. I didn’t even bother looking at my clock; I could tell that it wasn’t even 7 o’clock. And that, is why you stay up late. I though, groggily, to myself. A grabbed a small book and turned on a small lamp nearby. I just noticed as I started on the first page, it was about vampires. A quote on the acknowledgements page said, “’Forever entombed, waiting to be awakened. Many wait for her arrival’
~Prophecy by Unknown.”
Why are vampires being incorporated into every day of my life here? I asked myself. The poem dash prophecy was beautiful, I had to admit. I sighed and read until the sun was up. It was actually a good book. I was half way through when I dog eared it and again opened my laptop. I only had one e-mail.
“Thursday, September 13, sunset (5:00 PM), will be fine, if you are free.”
That was today! I knew I had time but I almost ran around the room, looking for nice clothes. After finding some nice semi-formal clothes, I let myself rest. Not even a minute later my stomach started to get annoyed from not have food in it. I sighed heavily as I went downstairs and into the kitchen. The rising sun was beautiful even in my tired state of mind.
I grabbed a bagel and cream cheese, trying to get something new. My stomach grumbled impatiently until I was able to scarf it down. I was still hungry but I felt fat enough not to eat anymore. I grumbled at myself about life. And yes, that’s how bored I was. The sunlight that was filtering through the eat-in kitchen window hit me right in the eyes, forcing my hand up to shield them.
7:15. I guessed, and sure enough, when I looked at the clock in the kitchen, it read out, 7:17. Aunt Sandy’s grumpy and sweet little cat, Kestral, came up to me and twined in between my feet, purring madly. Before I could do anything else, she looked up at me, and mewed grouchily, obviously wanting me to pick her up. I followed her wish, and scratched her lovingly on the head.
“How you deal with Aunt Sandy, I will never know.” I almost purred back. I had always loved cats, and most seemed to love me back. I set Kestral back down, and before she could complain again, I rushed upstairs for no reason. I knew I had at about 9 hours to go, but I didn’t care.
After only an hour of games and music, a wave of sleepiness washed over me like a ten-foot wave. I passed out as soon as I let my head hit the pillow.
After waking up, I felt weird. I almost never take naps. I glanced at my clock, yawning.
4:55
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:03 am

shes got 5 minutes...flee girl flee!!!! Razz
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:48 am

my friend in PA thinks im makin to much like Twilight. (she has read the next chapter) (i email it to her)
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next